Tilt up construction is our most popular method of building and is often requested when owners are looking for a superior commercial building method, with fast and easy completion time. Prepare to be amazed by the efficiency and exceptional quality of our concrete structures built right before your eyes in a cost-effective fashion. We use the latest technology with a laser screed for the flooring to ensure it is completely level.
How does Tilt Up compare to Masonry buildings? This is a common question with some important factors to consider.
- Size does matter. If the project is less than 6000 square feet, the limited floor space may not accommodate the casting panels used for tilt up, but for projects larger than 6000 sf tilt up is a great economical option.
- Resources availability. Tilt up construction is quite popular in Utah and surrounding states. Our Eckman team ensures the proper cranes, expert crews, and required machinery are available to meet the needs of each and every project we take on.
- Height clearance. If your project has high walls where masonry would call for more bracing or larger sized blocks, tilt up is ideal for cost-saving purposes.
- Smooth Finish. Since a concrete wall is more dense and less porous than masonry, the finished product will seal better and will have a cleaner overall look and feel.
- Speed & Efficiency. Bottom line is tilt up is much faster than masonry. When you have a project you are planning for, the sooner you can get to the finished product, the better.
We have 100% confidence in our unsurpassed quality, tilt up fabrication. Bring your ideas to us and we will gladly take them to the next level and provide you with the guidance and direction you need to feel confident in our team and our tilt up construction expertise.