Eckman Construction is seeking a Superintendent with five years of experience managing commercial construction projects. The Superintendent will perform the day-to-day team leadership and oversight for all project-specific requirements from mobilization to close out. This high-performance individual will assume overall responsibility for the successful completion of assigned projects within the allotted time and budget. The Superintendent will answer to the Project Manager while overseeing subcontractors and self-perform teams.
- Actively coordinate all subcontractors’ work efforts, vendors/materials, scheduling, and budgets during the mobilization, construction, and closeout phases of assigned projects.
- Plan procedures for construction, ensuring start and finish times, safety, quality, and staffing/subcontractor requirements for each phase of the project are met.
- Confirm and oversee all city inspections while being familiar with local building code enforcement and inspectors, and resolving conflicts or issues throughout the project.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment, inspect work throughout the project’s progress to ensure workmanship and materials conform to plan and work letter specifications.
- Adhere to construction schedules, track job costs, and notify PM to complete back-charges, if any.
- Prepare and submit daily reports on progress, materials used, punch lists, pictures, and schedule adjustments before leaving the job site each day.
- Other tasks as assigned
Minimum Experience/ Qualifications
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Three years of construction experience with tilt-up construction preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and Procore
- Be able to read and understand blueprints and elevations
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Benefits (available after 90 days of employment)
- 401K matching
Eckman Construction, LLC, has been in the tilt-up construction industry for 60+ years in Utah and neighboring states. Eckman Construction, LLC is an EOE.