- Run the day to day on-site operations
- Coordinate all onsite activities, subcontractors, consultants, inspectors, and vendors
- Works with Project Manager to determine the project schedule, then controls the short-term schedule as the project moves forward
- Communicate with the project manager about schedule changes/issues, updates and changes that may need to be done in the field
- Monitor/ inspect work and materials to ensure quality control
- Supervisor to the on-site foreman
- Read blueprints and specs to ensure work corresponds to contract
- Ensures that the company safety policies are implemented consistently
- Ensures that the company’s quality standards and housekeeping requirements are maintained.
- Hold and lead contractor/owner meetings
- Oversee the daily reports and documents on a regular basis
- Provide accurate documents for back charges, safety conditions, and accident reports.
- Review and approve weekly/daily timecards
- Ensure each job is completed on time and with the highest quality
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 10 years of experience as a superintendent
- High school diploma or GED (College degree is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and Procore
- Be able to read and understand blueprints and elevations
Benefits (available after 90 days of employment)
- 401K matching
Eckman Construction, LLC, has been in the tilt-up construction industry for 60+ years in Utah and neighboring states. We are seeking experienced and inexperienced Concrete Finishers. Tilt-up construction experience is preferred but will train on the job. Eckman Construction, LLC is an EOE.