Trade and Craft
Posted: November 14, 2022
Eckman Construction is looking for experienced and responsible construction laborers to join our team. We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders, and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to the safety director, foreman, or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Excellent stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits (available after 90 days of employment)
- 401K matching
Eckman Construction, LLC, has been in the tilt-up construction industry for 60+ years in Utah and neighboring states. Eckman Construction, LLC is an EOE.